Lady Sonia | Home | Lady Samantha

Home

October 2, 2005

Strapon Punishment

My first set of galleries of the new blog and I thought I’d go for a strap-on theme. There’s nothing like a beautiful Woman taking a man’s pride by screwing his ass good and proper.

The first and second galleries come courtesy of Strapon.com and features Mistress Carmen and then Mistress Dina’s and their relentless attack on slave Andy. The last gallery features 2 video clips and 12 pics of a beautiful French Dom giving an older slave his anal punishment, gallery courtesy of Strapon Fuckers

Enjoy

Mistress Carman at Strapon
Mistress Carmen shows no mercy

Mistress Dina at Strapon
Slave Andy gets punished again

French Dom Punishes
Resist at your peril

27 Responses to “Strapon Punishment”

1. kelly said:

I get very turned on fucking my husband’s ass.
    I believe he is begining to enjoy it so I am buying a longer dildo..I get horny just thinking about fucking a man’s ass

2. Chris said:

I feel just great when my woman fucks me in the ass.Ithink that everyman should give it a try.My wife enjoys fuckin so much more now.Our fuck life has been greatly improved by this strap on dom heaven on earth

3. Brian said:

I miss getting fucked in the ass. I broke up with a girl who was a little crazy in our relationship but was amazing in the bedroom. She loved fucking my butt, making me suck her cock and clean up my own mess afterward. My current lady is wonderful but not into this scene…I am terribly jealous of all of you anal subs out there who are getting a good ass reaming.

4. basem said:

hi
    i need the lady fuck my ass wiht strapon im from dubai

5. Karen said:

I began using a strapon on my husbands hot ass about 4 years ago. It has become a regular part of our lovemaking where I train him to suck off my strapon before he is thoroughly fucked.

Recently I have added a good spanking weekly and this has done wonders for his attitude.

6. tom said:

I took my first strapon 3 years ago… not by choice my girl freind at the time tied me up and took me. Ever since I have not been the same, I crave a rough reaming and my mistress is now working me up to a fist.

7. clive anthony said:

my wife has fucked me for many years and i must admit when i feel her enter me i loose any feelings of masculinity any kind of erection just goes inside and i become so compliant that the nateral progregian was for me to become femenine and didpose of all my male atire .she is talking to a doctor in holland about gender reasinmemt male to female so i could end up her sister some day.?

8. subhubby said:

im a very submissive slut in bed and i cant get enough of my wife dildo training my tight asshole i especially get hot when she tells me that im a fucking sissy and that i love it up my ass can anyone instruct her in being more dominant and better methods to mistreat her willing little ass slut

9. afternoon said:

What is it about this kind of role reversal that makes it so hot and so popular? My wife has been fucking me up my ass for most of our married life, but she’s content just to use a vibrator. She lubes me up well, slowly inserts the vibrator and begins to jerk me off. Once I’m nice and hot she quits jerking and begins fucking my ass. Yum, yum. What I’d like to add to this fun is to be made to eat out another woman while she’s fucking me and then have them take each others place. She won’t go for it, but I’d love it and they’d get the eating of their lives.

10. yoyo ma said:

these comments are simply amazing! i have longed for a dominant wife to pound my litte asshole for a long time, but dont have the courage to ask her to….

11. Jimmy Norton said:

My girl fucks me in the asshole. I scream Ramooone!!!
    sometimes the strap on comes out dirty

12. john said:

i am slave john ( slavery name ) from turkey i chat with you already
    i like to be your 24/7/365/all my age slave , recintly i decided to put collar of slavery for you , so please guid me what i should do and how i will come to you .i like to appear in femdom movie and postcard too in public cinemas.
    slave john

13. new sub said:

my wife has started to use me by violating my ass. she’s bought a strapon but i’m pretty scared, one fingers great, two often makes me bleed. she says she is planning on tying me up, gagging me and bringing out her strapon. i’ll let her as she’s my everything but am i at risk of injury etc?

14. in there somewhere said:

i just met a wonderful “panther” as she likes to be called. she has every dominating quality i like, she has bought many yoys to reem my ass. i will experience her strapon this weekend and i hope she trains me to be a good slave. my ex would do it for me and when we broke up i missed it terribly. now i am happy again knowing my panther will make me pleasure her.

15. Jack Golden said:

There is nothing in this world like being submissive to a strict dominant lady. The feeling of being tied by her, made to bend over and then fucked long and hard up my ass is so erotic that all men should experience this great thrill.

16. lovinit said:

I cant get enough of my wife fucking my ass with her7inch strap on. I wish I could stay hard and cum when she takes control, grabs my hips and beats my ass! I love my wife! Please don’t stop fucking my tight ass, ill be your little bitch.

17. Gregg said:

I think I speak for many men out there when I say that its totally hot to have a woman make you bend over and take her strapon toy into your well lubed ass. The orgasims I have are so amazing…If ever guy would try they would all be hooked. I found this new site, from this Mistress Jewels on her myspace page. its only like 3 weeks old, if hot..shes dominating men and women, and she uses the members of her site in her videos. Ive talked with her a few times on her straponcowgirls myspace page…shes just a normal chick that loves to Dominate people..its hot…im going to get the chance to let her fuck me, and I cant wait..

18. Alex said:

Very hot! I like it!

19. James said:

I love all kinds of assplay, both giving and receiving. There nothing I love more than being wanked off with a 7′’ dildo straight up my rear whilst tonguing my womans a-hole. I used to like the normal smooth stap-ons/vibros up my butt but recently I’ve started enjoying the realistic cock types.
    My arse can be quite accomodating….you can’t beat it!!

20. Courtney said:

I started fucking my boyfriends ass about a year ago. I LOVE it and he is growing to like it more and more. When he relaxes and just takes it up his ass he has the most powerful orgasms. I love having full control over his ass and cock. I am building up to bigger strap-ons. It has became a normal part of our sex life now!!

21. David said:

My ex got me into anal play and I love it started of with 7 dongs then 9 now 10 I look at the Internet sites and go solo wishing ….. Any willing ladies wanting another arse to ream?

22. Femdom Strapon said:

I have had submissive feelings for women all my life.

Recently, I have submitted to an older, mature Strapon Domme. I have seduced her into Dominance myself.

She has grown into a real life Domina and She has Her way with men any way She sees fit.

I consider myself lucky that She still wants to invest her time and energy in me now that She can have every man bowing down and bending over for her.

I visit her frequently. She will have me do household chores and I will offer Her to give her full body massages to make Her feel good, without expecting anything in return ofcourse.

For me, it’s all about making my Mistress feel good.

Every once in a while, She will let me submit to Her bare hand, otk spanking and strapon fucking. I consider this to be a reward and a punishment for being a bad boy at the same time.

After having been thoroughly fucked in my asshole, She will tell me to get on my knees and jerk off over her feet.

She tells me I look so cute when I’m on me knees and crazy with sexual lust for Her.

Afterward, I have to lick my own jizz off her feet.

23. David said:

I brought another 2 dildos recently another 8 fat and a 10″x 2″ I can’t get enough of it i come home and strip off and get them out and lube my hole .. Then stick them to the tiles and slide my self down on it easing it all the way up my arse… God it feels so good… If any couple or mistress would like to have me leave a MSG…

24. kevin said:

For all the guys that are worried about injury, I suggest easing into the scene slowly. Start with a small dildo, about the size of a finger. Once that becomes acceptable, move up to a slightly larger one. This could take many months and many engagements and a half dozen different dildos. Somewhere down the line you will be able to accept a dildo that is the size of a normal dick. Trust me, the wait will be well worth it.

25. Dave said:

Tonight I did it ? Been sick of thinking about it and playing dildos hard up my tight hole smashing myself with fake cock … I went and meet a gourgeous transexual blonde beautiful great boobs long legs great arse very fem .. 8″ cut one the greatest nights ever she fucked me so hard and sucked my cock so good …I came like never before…

26. Love said:

any delhi female want to fuck my ass with stap on…..

27. Dave said:

Mmmm I get enough of a big dildo up my arse latey , I come home from work and get to it @ 9″ straight in there … I now know size matters ;) … And I’ve been with a couple more transexuals I love it even been fisted it’s so dirty but iam glad iam finally doing what I want.. And not holding back … ;)

Post your opinion

You must be logged in to post a comment.